1Information Collection and Use
- Serrallés collects personal information when any user accesses the Site.
- All personal information provided to Serrallés through the Site is purely voluntary in nature. If you do not want your information to be collected by the Site, please do not submit such information to the Site. If you have already submitted personal information to Serrallés and wish to have such information removed from our records, please contact our Consumer Relations Center at email@example.com.
- When you contact us we may ask for information such as your name and company’s name (if applicable), address, date of birth, home telephone number, business telephone number, mobile telephone number and any other identifying information which may be required, by Serrallés, from time to time. Once you contact us, you are not anonymous to us.
- Serrallés may automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, Serrallés cookie information, and the page you request.
- Serrallés uses information for the following general purposes: fulfill your requests, improve our products of services, for entry into contests and sweepstakes, to send you publications and/or advertisements, to provide to third parties affiliated to Serrallés and to contact you. We will not provide your information to non affiliated third parties without your consent.
- By entering personal information into the Site you are acknowledging that you are of legal drinking age in the jurisdiction in which access to the Site was made.
2Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Serrallés does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or organizations except as provided herein, or under the following circumstances:
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- Serrallés may set and access Serrallés cookies on your computer.
- Serrallés may use web beacons to access Serrallés cookies inside and outside our network of web sites and in connection with the Site’s Services.
- Serrallés may update this policy from time to time. Serrallés may provide you with notices, including those regarding changes to the Agreement, by email, regular mail or postings on the Site.