Louisiana coastal rehab benefit party
DON Q SUPPORTS 1st LOUISIANA COASTAL REHAB BENEFIT PARTY AT TIPITINA’S FRENCH QUARTER, NEW ORLEANS ON JULY 22
Proudly supported by sponsors including: Monster Energy, Bluecoat American Dry Gin, Gläce Luxury Ice, Sobieski Vodka, Nola, Evan Williams Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey, Barefoot Wine, Ty-Ku
July 12, 2010:Don Q, Puerto Rico’s Premium Rum, is proud to sponsor the first annual Louisiana Coastal Rehab benefit in support of Gulf Coast oil spill relief efforts.
A stellar line-up of local legends including Cowboy Mouth and New Orleans Rebirth Brass Band will perform in support of local businesses and fishermen who've been hit hardest since the Deepwater Horizon oil spill.
Rockstar mixologists Brian Matthys, Charles Joly, Esteban Ordoñez, Mindy Kucan, Hiram Avila, James Menite and Tony Abou-Ganim will be mixing up delicious cocktails for the cause.
- WHO: The Greater New Orleans Foundation’s Gulf Coast Oil Spill Fund assists families of fisherman in Louisiana’s hardest hit towns.
- WHEN: Doors open at 9:30 p.m.
- WHERE: Tipitina’s French Quarter, 233 North Peters Street (between Iberville and Bienville).
- WHY: All proceeds from the first annual Louisiana Coastal Rehab benefit will be donated to the Greater New Orleans Foundation to assist its critical Gulf relief efforts and supporting the wider Louisiana community.
- COST: $10 contribution at the door, $4 drinks.
Nearly one third of our nation’s seafood is harvested in Louisiana’s waters and 6,400 fisherman in Louisiana’s coastal parishes are facing unemployment as a result of the April 20th disaster. Proceeds will be donated to The Greater New Orleans Foundation’s Gulf Coast Oil Spill Fund. The Greater New Orleans Foundation is a certified 501c.
For further information please visit www.gnof.org or for tickets, please visit www.tipitinas.com.
ADVANCED TICKETS AVAILABLE FROM TICKETWEB: http://www.ticketweb.com/t3/sale/SaleEventDetail?dispatch=loadSelectionData&eventId=2524105&pl=tipitinas
Media contact: Lucy Nash - P: 212.206.9073 - E: firstname.lastname@example.org.