Do women notice when a man has a nice wallet?
If he's paying for dinner.
Nah, doesn't matter.
- Nadia Reiman, 28, from Brooklyn, NY
"I never have at least… but i do notice when it’s falling apart."
- Becca Schepps, 29, from Brooklyn, NY
"Sometimes the boy who keeps that childish one can show he’s got that fun side."
- Priya Massand, 30, from Flushing, NY
"It's what is inside that COUNTS!"
- Miana DeGardeyn, 33, from Chicago, IL
"As long as your wallet doesn't have velcro, I think it's all good."
- Jessi Odenbach, 28, from Chicago, IL
"I hardly notice."
- Ashley Becker, 26, from New York, NY and Miami, FL
"Doesn't matter; my ex's was duck taped together. I thought it showed character (aka-lots of use!)"
- Katrina Robinson, 28, from Charleston, SC
"Wow—gold dig much?"
- Sara Jagodzinski, 24, from Carol Stream, IL
"I don't pay attention to that."
- Nora Lahl, 31, from Milwaukee, WI
"As long as there’s more leather than duct tape, I’m down."
- Jennifer Beio, 26, from Chicago, IL
"I don't think I've ever noticed."
- Karoline D'Angola, 24, from Bernardsville, NJ
"As long as the wallet has money in it."
- Jen Gsell, 29, from Reston, VA
"As long as he has a wallet, I don't really care what it looks like."
- Wendy Liu, 23, from Alhambra, CA
"I don’t want him to pull out a LV while I have my Coach is all."
- Kate Bailey, 26, from Chicago, IL
"Does a guy notice when a woman has a designer bag?"
- Sara Koch, 30, from Youngstown, OH
"The thought has never even crossed my mind."
- Stephanie Singer, 30, from New York, NY
"As long as it doesn't look like George Costanza's wallet."
- Amy S., 25, from Chicago, IL
"Just make sure it's not a duct-tape wallet."
- Ashley Potter, 26, from Milwaukee, WI
"Unless it's velcro."
- Kate Cohen, 27, from Syosset, NY
"I don't use a wallet."
- Danielle L, 26, from Chicago, IL
- Anna Bykova, 23, from San Francisco, CA
"Sometimes you don`t mention."
- Sandy Tragos, 32, from Chicago, IL
"I never notice."
- Shannon Harknett, 24, from New Orleans, LA
"I don't think I have ever even looked."
- Emily Pelton, 29, from Brooklyn, NY
"We only notice a ratty old cartoon wallet - which isn't usually good."
- Claire Watkins, 25, from Santa Cruz, CA
"I don't care."
- Susie Jones, 29, from Naples, Fl
"Just want it to be filled with money."
- Jessica Barrutia, 24, from Chicago, IL
"I think it is best to choose a simple wallet, name brand wallets are so flashy and tacky."
- Alison Dichter, 31, from New York, NY
"Some women probably notice immediately. I don't care at all."
- Lucy Malcolm, 26, from New York, NY
"I mean, don't pull out a tattered hemp piece of crap."
- Molly Millett, 23, from San Francisco, CA
"Money does not matter to me."
- Tiffany Davis, 32, from San Diego, CA
"I don't care about what his wallet looks like."
- Dominique Jackson, 29, from Los Angeles, CA
"As long as money is there, we're good."
- Gina Kim, 24, from San Diego, CA
"Women notice it, but it usually doesn't hurt or help you either way."
- Whitney R, 25, from Princeton, NJ
"In fact, if it's too nice, I'll think you're materialistic."
- Anne C, 24, from Miami, FL
"To be honest, I don't really pay attention."
- Renee Lucas, 30, from New York, NY
"Doesn't matter so long as it isn't overflowing with receipts and other girl's numbers."
- Deeana Lowe-Chin, 24, from Miami, FL
"I can't think of the last wallet I noticed..."
- Lauren McHenry, 26, from Dallas, TX
"Just nothing with velcro.... please."
- Grace Hsieh, 22, from San Diego, CA
"As long as there is enough in there."
- Grace Kang, 29, from Los Angeles, CA
"I'll notice, but it doesn't really matter."
- Heather Callan, 25, from Chicago, IL
"I never really notice a guy's wallet."
- Marianna Branda, 23, from Miami, FL
"A nice wallet doesn't tell you what's inside."
- Rachel U, 26, from New York, NY
"Nicer than a rubberband or binder clip is nice enough for me"
- Vanessa Jeong, 28, from San Leandro, CA
"If it's too flashy I might wonder if you're insecure."
- Ashley Woolley, 25, from Chicago, IL
"Pick your battles, ladies. This one can slide."
- JoAnna Di Tullio, 24, from Boston, MA
"Mine is made out of hemp. I don't believe in double standards."
- Vida James, 28, from New York, NY
"I'm always impressed by a money clip."
- Erika Thomas, 25, from Miami, FL
"Basic brown or black works fine."
- Emily Woolf, 26, from Brooklyn, NY
"Nice? Not particularly, but if it's bad then yes."
- Kylan Conroy, 24, from Chicago, IL
"I've never noticed wallets period."
Yes, it shows style.
- Britt Ancell, 26, from New York, NY
"The devil's in the details..."
- Genevieve Melzer, 27, from San Francisco, CA
"Sleek, leather, black wallet....always stylish."
- Sarah Conrad, 27, from New York, NY
"I know that my boyfriend's is Marc Jacobs....so clearly I've noticed."
- Elinor N, 23, from New York, NY
"The wallet tells a lot about the person..."
- Marisa Zupan, 27, from Brooklyn, NY
"Nice wallets vs expensive wallets: nice wallets mean you are responsible and organized."
- Tiffany Clarke, 25, from richmond, ca
"Style is very important."
- Amber Sellers, 33, from Brooklyn, NY
"It's a nice detail."
- Erika San Miguel, 32, from Larkspur, CA
"I think the little details are important."
- Rebecca Nashleanas, 25, from Los Angeles, CA
"If it's nice and clean it shows style, but it doesn't need to be expensive or name brand."
- Kate Sample, 31, from Chicago, IL
"It's a nice touch, but not necessary."
- Luana Suciu, 25, from Boston, MA
"Shows how much they take care of valuable things."
- Rosie Dehoyos, 29, from Dallas, TX
"Hey, we're allowed several purses...let the man have ONE nice wallet."
- Jessica G, 25, from Boca Raton, FL
"Well at least a man should carry one.."
- Jennifer Manghisi, 27, from New York, NY
"A nice wallet usually means a nice watch which usually means a nice bank account."
- Angela Lee, 23, from Cerritos, CA
"When he pays for things I notice the wallet and a good wallet does show style."
- Ashley Hayes, 24, from Los Angeles, CA
"I hate seeing wallets literally held together by duct tape."
- Paula L, 28, from Miami, Florida
- Frankie Robinson, 36, from Chicago, IL
"I love it! It shows that he gives a damn."
- Jessica Chang, 30, from Los Angeles, CA
"But it's not a huge deal."
- Jackie Rivera, 25, from Miami, FL
"I notice. Does it matter? Well, it certainly makes a statement."
- Lisa Miao, 27, from New York, NY
"It shows he cares aboutt details."
- Maya Calaway, 24, from Boston, MA
"It doesn't have to be a brand, but a nice tidy wallet doesn't hurt."
- Corey G, 25, from Chicago, IL
"If it's out, I notice it."
- Laura Lefkowitz, 35, from New York, NY
"Women look at the little things to decipher a man's style. Every little bit counts."
- Jacquelyn Tillotson, 31, from Miami Beach, FL
"It doesn't have to be expensive but to express style."
- Cheng-Cheng Lok, 24, from San Francisco, CA
"I appreciate good taste."
- Kira Wilkinson, 27, from Washington, DC
"It can be more attractive than the rubberband."
- Pienby Laurence, 25, from Jersey City, NJ
"I just always look at wallets."
- Dominique Vance, 23, from New York, NY
"Everything you wear shows your style. You don't have to go designer, but don't be a child."
- Wendy Farley, 44, from Charleston, SC
"A nice wallet shows he cares - as long as it's nice and not extravagent."
- Cat Davis, 25, from New York, NY
"It means you take notice to detail."
- Julienne Irons, 27, from Los Angeles, CA
"My mama always said a beat up wallet is a sign of a beat up financial life."
- Kristin Castro, 24, from San Francisco, CA
"A woman notices everything."
- Ann Dang, 24, from San Diego, CA
"Men use wallets instead of purses."
- Deborah Lau, 23, from La Jolla, CA
"It would be a big turn-off to see a guy carry a ripping wallet."
- Vicky Chivy, 26, from San Diego, CA
"Yea, nice wallets are good."
- Vicky K, 25, from Chino Hills, CA
"As long as it’s not ratty."
- Jessica Angst, 23, from Palm Beach, FL
"A nice wallet is a great accessory."
- Nancy Spruiell, 43, from New York, NY
"We are women, we take note of everything."
- Kimone Campbell, 27, from Palm Beach, FL
- Johanna Beyenbach, 29, from New York, NY
"I admit it, I like accessories."
- Sherika Mair, 29, from West Palm Beach, FL
"If he takes it out and it’s beat up bet they notice that too."
- Veronica Cheung, 24, from San Diego, CA
"But I notice everything about fashion. Doesn't mean it matters."
- Regina Melzer, 32, from Los Angeles, CA
"I notice little details like that."
- Doris Parker, 27, from Springfield, MA
"It’s hard to see what kind of wallet he has. I never look at his wallet/money if he’s paying."
- Vicky Kuo, 24, from San Diego, CA
"It's not that big of a deal.. Just don't have a beat up wallet."
- Miranda Elling, 32, from Chicago, IL
"Wallets stuffed with a bunch of crap make you look pathetic. What are you holdinging in there??"
- Elise Stiller, 36, from Seaford, NY
"Nothing wrong with a little flair!"