If a girl waxes, a guy should trim. True or false?
- Nora Lahl, 31, from Milwaukee, WI
"Do what you do, there’s no hard and fast rule."
- Corey G, 25, from Chicago, IL
"Girls have more upkeep than guys, in general."
- Anna Bykova, 23, from San Francisco, CA
- Jill Hanner, 34, from Astoria, NY
"I think it’s a personal decision"
- Gina Kim, 24, from San Diego, CA
"Even if a girl goes completely bare, THE GUY SHOULD NOT. EVER. PLEASE. JUST DON'T DO IT."
- Jen Gsell, 29, from Reston, VA
"I don't really care about a guys 'grooming below' habits. As long as he showers, I'm happy."
- Nancy Spruiell, 43, from New York, NY
"Would be nice, but isn’t a necessity. It all depends on what pleases each other."
- Becca Schepps, 29, from Brooklyn, NY
"I don’t want to wax. I’ll be nice, but no wax."
- Ashley Potter, 26, from Milwaukee, WI
"Guess it's a personal preference."
- Nadia Reiman, 28, from Brooklyn, NY
"meh. i mean, if you need to, then yes."
- Anne C, 24, from Miami, FL
"I don't think there should be any prerequisite rule for any of that. Whatever works for you both."
- Dominique Jackson, 29, from Los Angeles, CA
"Natural is fine with me."
- Marisa Zupan, 27, from Brooklyn, NY
"Men are men, not girly men. Plus, a bit of ruggedness never killed anyone :)"
- Genevieve Melzer, 27, from San Francisco, CA
"I like it when he trims."
- Miranda Elling, 32, from Chicago, IL
"This depends on the guy."
- Kylan Conroy, 24, from Chicago, IL
"Since when did we start caring about mens grooming down there!?"
- Vanessa Jeong, 28, from San Leandro, CA
"Talk about it!"
- Marianna Branda, 23, from Miami, FL
"As long as you can still see it...."
- Heather Callan, 25, from Chicago, IL
"It is their bodies."
- Kate DAlleva, 25, from Morristown, NJ
"Men should have hair. They're men."
- Johanna Beyenbach, 29, from New York, NY
"However you feel most comfortable. As long as you are deliberate about it & not lazy."
- Sara Jagodzinski, 24, from Carol Stream, IL
"It doesn't really matter to me. Whatever he wants to do."
- JoAnna Di Tullio, 24, from Boston, MA
"Keep it all clean, but sometimes time is not on our side, and passion is. My vote goes to passion."
- Paula L, 28, from Miami, Florida
"Do what ever makes you look cutest."
- Jennifer Beio, 26, from Chicago, IL
"Personal preference. Do what you like."
- Jessica Barrutia, 24, from Chicago, IL
"That is simply a matter of personal preference."
- Rosie Dehoyos, 29, from Dallas, TX
"Men, please compromise."
- Vida James, 28, from New York, NY
"You don't have to just like I don't have to, but it's just polite, really."
- Elinor N, 23, from New York, NY
"YES! This is not a one way game my friend...."
- Sarah Conrad, 27, from New York, NY
"Attention to detail is nice!"
- Amber Sellers, 33, from Brooklyn, NY
"Share and share alike."
- Grace Kang, 29, from Los Angeles, CA
"Keep it nice and neat!"
- Alicia Cohen, 37, from New York, NY
"Makes it nicer."
- Ashley Hayes, 24, from Los Angeles, CA
"This is definitely a rule. If you don't trim at all, you can't expect her to."
- Grace Hsieh, 22, from San Diego, CA
- Deeana Lowe-Chin, 24, from Miami, FL
"I don't want any bald eagles, but keep it clean :)"
- Emily Woolf, 26, from Brooklyn, NY
"Keep that shit neat."
- Tiffany Clarke, 25, from richmond, ca
"I like to see some maintenance."
- Luana Suciu, 25, from Boston, MA
"Hygiene is very important."
- Susie Jones, 29, from Naples, Fl
"Neat guys win!"
- Claire Watkins, 25, from Santa Cruz, CA
- Emily Pelton, 29, from Brooklyn, NY
"Yes, trim! Please don't be looking like a giant hairball."
- Erika San Miguel, 32, from Larkspur, CA
"Grooming is very important."
- Angela Lee, 23, from Cerritos, CA
"Hairy guys are a turnoff and not sexy."
- Rachel U, 26, from New York, NY
"Grooming is always appreciated"
- Rebecca Nashleanas, 25, from Los Angeles, CA
"Doesn't really matter though."
- Wendy Farley, 44, from Charleston, SC
"Yes, please trim for crying out loud."
- Katrina Robinson, 28, from Charleston, SC
"Common courtesy, fellas."
- Cheng-Cheng Lok, 24, from San Francisco, CA
"It's only fair."
- Maya Calaway, 24, from Boston, MA
"It's called personal hygiene and putting it aside is the ultimate turn off!"
- Jessica Chang, 30, from Los Angeles, CA
"Neat is nice."
- Lisa Miao, 27, from New York, NY
"Nobody wants to floss with your pubes."
- Jackie Rivera, 25, from Miami, FL
"You scratch my back...I'll shave yours...jk."
- Frankie Robinson, 36, from Chicago, IL
"Only a Lumberjack wants a forest."
- Kate Cohen, 27, from Syosset, NY
"I don't like chewing on long, stray hairs."
- Priya Massand, 30, from Flushing, NY
"Hell yea! Neither one of us needs to be looking like a neanderthal!"
- Britt Ancell, 26, from New York, NY
"Just a tiny snip, snip."
- Karoline D'Angola, 24, from Bernardsville, NJ
"Entirely smooth....ooh baby."
- Miana DeGardeyn, 33, from Chicago, IL
"This is definitely an equal opportunity issue."
- Sara Koch, 30, from Youngstown, OH
"Keep it tidy, fellas."
- Ashley Becker, 26, from New York, NY and Miami, FL
"A little grooming would be nice!"
- Dominique Vance, 23, from New York, NY
"A guy should trim because it's aesthetically pleasing, regardless of what the girl does."
- Pienby Laurence, 25, from Jersey City, NJ
"It's just common courtesy."
- Danielle L, 26, from Chicago, IL
"It is important to be groomed."
- Jacquelyn Tillotson, 31, from Miami Beach, FL
"Honestly, I don't like getting hair caught in my throat."
- Stephanie Singer, 30, from New York, NY
"It's only fair."
- Laura Lefkowitz, 35, from New York, NY
"C'mon boys...it's tit for tat. Literally."
- Kate Bailey, 26, from Chicago, IL
"Fair is fair."
- Amy S., 25, from Chicago, IL
"If there ever was a double-standard..."
- Whitney R, 25, from Princeton, NJ
"No matter what a woman does, at least trim."
- Lucy Malcolm, 26, from New York, NY
- Kristin Castro, 24, from San Francisco, CA
"If you've got a forest growing...trim, baby, trim."
- Vicky Chivy, 26, from San Diego, CA
"no hair is good."
- Sherika Mair, 29, from West Palm Beach, FL
"It can get to be too much"
- Renee Lucas, 30, from New York, NY
"No one should let themselves go!"
- Alison Dichter, 31, from New York, NY
"It's a courtesy. For both."
- Lauren McHenry, 26, from Dallas, TX
- Ann Dang, 24, from San Diego, CA
"Too much hair is not good."
- Erika Thomas, 25, from Miami, FL
"Fair is fair!"
- Kimone Campbell, 27, from Palm Beach, FL
- Ashley Woolley, 25, from Chicago, IL
"Tit for tat! And it's just good bedroom behavior."
- Jessica Angst, 23, from Palm Beach, FL
- Veronica Cheung, 24, from San Diego, CA
"It's just hygienic."
- Jessi Odenbach, 28, from Chicago, IL
- Shannon Harknett, 24, from New Orleans, LA
"Just trim anyway, please."
- Julienne Irons, 27, from Los Angeles, CA
"Derr! Look good for me down there cause I deserve it!"
- Deborah Lau, 23, from La Jolla, CA
"I like guys who are clean."
- Kristin Castro, 24, from San Francisco, CA
"If you’ve got a forest growing…trim, baby, trim"
- Cat Davis, 25, from New York, NY
"It's only fair..."
- Vicky K, 25, from Chino Hills, CA
"bushes are not ok"
- Jennifer Manghisi, 27, from New York, NY
- Mercedes Tahir, 23, from New York, NY
"A guy should trim anyway. Maintenance!"
- Molly Millett, 23, from San Francisco, CA
"It is just the polite thing to do."
- Jessica G, 25, from Boca Raton, FL
"Personally, I am not a fan of excessive body hair..."
- Tiffany Davis, 32, from San Diego, CA
"The guy should trim anyway."
- Regina Melzer, 32, from Los Angeles, CA
"Sure…keep it nice and…organized ;)"
- Sandy Tragos, 32, from Chicago, IL
- Wendy Liu, 23, from Alhambra, CA
"If they don’t like the bush, does it look like the girls like theirs??"
- Doris Parker, 27, from Springfield, MA
"If i’m doing some work in my area, you can do some man-scaping as well."
- Vicky Kuo, 24, from San Diego, CA
"If you don't like a bush, what makes you think we do."
- Elise Stiller, 36, from Seaford, NY
"It’s definitely a 50-50 proposition!"