How intensely do you Facebook stalk?
I want to see pretty much everything
- Nancy Spruiell, 43, from New York, NY
"Both sexes do it."
- Ashley Potter, 26, from Milwaukee, WI
"We all do it, be honest..."
- Britt Ancell, 26, from New York, NY
"Music and religious views are kinda up there."
- Jen Gsell, 29, from Reston, VA
"Facebook answers a lot of questions. It saves time, and saves you from asking."
- Priya Massand, 30, from Flushing, NY
"Of course, keeping in mind that this is only selective information..."
- Anna Bykova, 23, from San Francisco, CA
"I`m interested in details."
- Sara Koch, 30, from Youngstown, OH
"I'd rather be overly informed."
- Jill Hanner, 34, from Astoria, NY
"I will def check out his profile- but then I move on!"
- Karoline D'Angola, 24, from Bernardsville, NJ
"Gotta see the goods, gotta read the facts."
- Jessica Chang, 30, from Los Angeles, CA
"You uncover major gems of knowledge. Knowledge is power."
- Lisa Miao, 27, from New York, NY
"Even though i know Facebppl is pretty superficial, it does give a good overview."
- Nora Lahl, 31, from Milwaukee, WI
"I think it’s more about me being OCD than caring about your interests."
- Jennifer Beio, 26, from Chicago, IL
"I check out pictures, info, wall posts - I'm interested in what you put out there."
- Danielle L, 26, from Chicago, IL
"I fully admit to using Facebook to its full potential as a recon tool."
- Jessi Odenbach, 28, from Chicago, IL
"Gotta make sure."
- Angela Lee, 23, from Cerritos, CA
"It helps me get to know him more."
- Amber Sellers, 33, from Brooklyn, NY
"I do a quick study of it all, but no obsessing."
- Julienne Irons, 27, from Los Angeles, CA
"I'm nosy, what can I say!!!"
- Emily Woolf, 26, from Brooklyn, NY
"Hours upon hours of pure entertainment."
- Marisa Zupan, 27, from Brooklyn, NY
"Yup, once I am really curious, I treat Facebook like an openbook :)"
- Luana Suciu, 25, from Boston, MA
"...and think that I know pretty much everything."
- Tiffany Davis, 32, from San Diego, CA
"If I am really interested in someone I check their Facebook out with a fine tooth comb."
- Susie Jones, 29, from Naples, Fl
"I need to know everything I can."
- Vanessa Jeong, 28, from San Leandro, CA
"It's an easy way of getting to know you better."
- Grace Kang, 29, from Los Angeles, CA
"That's what Facebook is for!"
- Kimone Campbell, 27, from Palm Beach, FL
"You need to know who he is!"
- Ashley Woolley, 25, from Chicago, IL
"I've noticed that guys who have long, intricate profiles are almost always self indulgent!"
- Katrina Robinson, 28, from Charleston, SC
"I love to Facebook stalk."
- Becca Schepps, 29, from Brooklyn, NY
"Gotta envision that life together…"
- Lauren McHenry, 26, from Dallas, TX
"I want to see both pics and little info."
- Ashley Hayes, 24, from Los Angeles, CA
"I like to know as much as possible about the guy."
- Alison Dichter, 31, from New York, NY
"Hey, they put the information up... I'm just reading it."
- Marianna Branda, 23, from Miami, FL
"You find out way more than is said through Facebook!"
- Jessica Barrutia, 24, from Chicago, IL
"How can you resist an open page to find out more information on a person you are interested in?"
I look at every picture
- Erika Thomas, 25, from Miami, FL
"Repeatedly.... i have no shame!"
- Deborah Lau, 23, from La Jolla, CA
"Looking at pictures are fun and says a lot about a person’s personality."
- Claire Watkins, 25, from Santa Cruz, CA
"A picture says a thousand words, and sometimes ones you don't really want to hear!"
- Genevieve Melzer, 27, from San Francisco, CA
"So I can show my friends the good ones."
- Lucy Malcolm, 26, from New York, NY
"But, I start from the first picture they have uploaded. I stalk chronologically."
- Dominique Jackson, 29, from Los Angeles, CA
"I can get lots of information from your page."
- Sarah Conrad, 27, from New York, NY
"A pictures says a 1,000 words, and I just want to get to know him better first!"
- Veronica Cheung, 24, from San Diego, CA
"It depends how interested I am in him."
- Regina Melzer, 32, from Los Angeles, CA
"To see just how cute you are!"
- Jackie Rivera, 25, from Miami, FL
"He might look different at other angles or his friends might be hotter than me."
- Frankie Robinson, 36, from Chicago, IL
"Looking at FB is not gonna give you all the answers, but it will shed a little light."
- Wendy Liu, 23, from Alhambra, CA
"We got to see every angle of the guy. And if he has any incriminating pictures!"
- Maya Calaway, 24, from Boston, MA
"A picture is worth a 1000 words!"
- Laura Lefkowitz, 35, from New York, NY
"It's interesting to see if pictures of his ex are still up!"
- Johanna Beyenbach, 29, from New York, NY
"Depends on how much I like you. There’s a positive correlation"
I even check out all his friends
- Alicia Cohen, 37, from New York, NY
"I like to get to know someone the real way."
- Vida James, 28, from New York, NY
"This information may change my opinion of you drastically."
- Sandy Tragos, 32, from Chicago, IL
"The people you hang out with tell a lot about who you are."
- Kylan Conroy, 24, from Chicago, IL
"Hey, someone's friends can tell a lot about a person!"
- Jennifer Manghisi, 27, from New York, NY
"You never know, they might be hotter."
- Elise Stiller, 36, from Seaford, NY
"We are judged by the friends we keep!"
- Jessica G, 25, from Boca Raton, FL
"I am a firm believer in Facebook stalking :)"
The bio section is enough
- Rebecca Nashleanas, 25, from Los Angeles, CA
"I like to see a little bit about them, but I don't need to pry."
- Amy S., 25, from Chicago, IL
"Less is more."
- Erika San Miguel, 32, from Larkspur, CA
"Once in a while a new picture from a family or friend pops up and I'll check it out."
- Emily Pelton, 29, from Brooklyn, NY
"Maybe a few pictures as well, but let's not get crazy!"
- Deeana Lowe-Chin, 24, from Miami, FL
"Facebook is exhausting!"
- Rachel U, 26, from New York, NY
"A little background is always helpful, but other than that you should wait and learn in person."
- Kate Cohen, 27, from Syosset, NY
"I'm too busy."
- Ashley Becker, 26, from New York, NY and Miami, FL
"Until we get serious, I want to to find out everything from him first."
- Miana DeGardeyn, 33, from Chicago, IL
"It's too easy to get caught up and blow things out of proportion by poring over Facebook details."
- Dominique Vance, 23, from New York, NY
"I don't add guys I'm dating unless they friend me first. I like them to work to find out about me."
- Paula L, 28, from Miami, Florida
"I don't have that much time."
- Cheng-Cheng Lok, 24, from San Francisco, CA
"I don't have time to search through his entire Facebook page. I like things to be a mystery."
- Jacquelyn Tillotson, 31, from Miami Beach, FL
"It's better to get to know each other face to face vs preconceived judgements."
- Sara Jagodzinski, 24, from Carol Stream, IL
"I look at pictures and read about them, but I don't stalk."
- Kate Bailey, 26, from Chicago, IL
"I like to think of myself as somewhere between stalker and just plain curious."
- Grace Hsieh, 22, from San Diego, CA
"I don't want to know too much."
- Kate DAlleva, 25, from Morristown, NJ
"I'd rather ask the guy in person... watch him squirm."
- Mercedes Tahir, 23, from New York, NY
"Just to make sure you don't list Scarface as a favorite movie..."
- Corey G, 25, from Chicago, IL
"The profile picture and bio can usually tell enough, but it's tempting to look at all the pictures!"
- Elinor N, 23, from New York, NY
"Depends how much I like him..."
- Pienby Laurence, 25, from Jersey City, NJ
"I prefer to allow people to self-disclose at their own pace."
- Molly Millett, 23, from San Francisco, CA
"It's fun to know a little but it's better to figure it out through him."
- Ann Dang, 24, from San Diego, CA
"Facebook isn't that reliable."
- Vicky Chivy, 26, from San Diego, CA
"I don’t want to ba a stalker"
- Shannon Harknett, 24, from New Orleans, LA
"I lose interest in Facebook surprisingly quickly."
- Nadia Reiman, 28, from Brooklyn, NY
"just want to make sure you’re not a closet nazi or something."
- Vicky Kuo, 24, from San Diego, CA
"make sure he’s good looking and clean"
- Renee Lucas, 30, from New York, NY
"None of the photos really make sense anyway."
- JoAnna Di Tullio, 24, from Boston, MA
"Facebook can be so misleading! I'm more interested in the real human than the internet human."
- Kristin Castro, 24, from San Francisco, CA
"I’m not the ‘stalker’ type."
- Jessica Angst, 23, from Palm Beach, FL
"I think Facebook is creepy. Pictures can be deceiving."
- Kristin Castro, 24, from San Francisco, CA
"I'm not the 'stalker' type."
- Gina Kim, 24, from San Diego, CA
"Plus a couple pictures. Can you blame me? Facebook makes it so easy."
- Rosie Dehoyos, 29, from Dallas, TX
"So little time."
- Doris Parker, 27, from Springfield, MA
"I say this because I don’t even have a facebook. I can live without it."
- Anne C, 24, from Miami, FL
"I'll read the bio, maybe look at a couple of pictures and see if we have mutual friends."
- Whitney R, 25, from Princeton, NJ
"Facebook is just not romantic at all."
- Sherika Mair, 29, from West Palm Beach, FL
"I don’t use face book."
- Vicky Kuo, 24, from San Diego, CA
"I'm not a big fan of Facebook stalking."